Triple Whole House/Light Commercial - Big Blue Water Filter System 20"x 4.5" features
Stage 1 - Sediment Water Filter 5 mic
Granular activated carbon is made from raw organic materials (such as coconut shells or coal) that are high in carbon. Heat, in the absence of oxygen, is used to increase (activate) the surface area of the carbon; this is why these filters are sometimes referred to as “charcoal” filters. The activated carbon removes certain chemicals that are dissolved in water passing through a filter containing GAC by trapping (adsorbing) the chemical in the GAC.
Big Blue Whole House Triple Filter System:
- Heavy Duty design, easy filter cartridge changes
- Pressure release Valve
- Stand Bracket
- 1" NPT input/output (water line diameter)
- Sediment Filter 5 Micron
- GAC Water Filter CARTRIDGE
- Carbon Block Filter 5 Micron
- Housing Wrench
- This system comes with a first sediment filter, second cartridge GAC Coconut Shell, third stage carbon block filter.
Our Address: 311 East Ave K8 Stu. 111
Lancaster, CA US 93535