- First Filter is a 5 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTER 20"X4.5"
Sediment cartridge filters are primarily used to remove silt, sand or other particulate matter from water.
- Second Filter Cartridge is a multi-stage filter that consists of KDF85/GAC
KDF/GAC WATER FILTER/CARTRIDGE 20"X4.5"
- KDF 85 Medium Removes or reduces iron and hydrogen sulfide from water supplies. Also controls scale, bacteria and algae.
The TWPROBB KD85 Iron/Hydrogen Sulfide reduction filter contains a combination of KDF85 media and coconut shell activated carbon (GAC). KDF85 effectively reduces dissolved iron and hydrogen sulfide odor. Protecting your plumbing system including toilets,bath tubs,showers and appliances such as clothes washers and dishwashers from unsightly staining and odor.
The GAC activated carbon removes organic contaminants to substantially improve water clarity,taste and odor. It does not add any harmful chemicals to water, making it safe for drinking water applications.
Third Filter Cartridge is a Carbon Block filter
- Carbon Block Filter 20"x4.5"
Carbon Block strains out sediment, dirt, bacteria, microscopic worms, algae, asbestos and cryptosporidium. With water pressure, this compacted solid carbon block is designed to filter sub micron size particles. This micro straining of the water will provide clean and clear drinking water.
- Fits 20"x4.5" Big Blue Filter Housings.
Our Address: 311 East Ave K8 Stu. 111
Lancaster, CA US 93535