Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System 250 GPD RO Water
- White Powder Coated Metal Frame
- Capable of Floor or Wall Mount
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter Protects the System
- Stage 2 - Coconut Shell Catalytic Carbon Pre-Filter Removes Chloramine
- Stage 3 - 5 Micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter Removes Additional Chlorine
- Stage 4 - Dual 2012-125 GPD x 2 (250) TFC Reverse Osmosis Membranes
TFC-2012-125 RO Membranes are tested at 65 PSI feed water pressure, 77 F Water Temperature
and 250 PPM for best efficienty. For every -1 F temp from 77 F average loss of water production is 2% per -1 F degree. Lower feed water pressure and higher ppm will also reduce ro water production. Minimum feed water pressure required is 40PSI.
Includes Manual Flush Valve for regular flushing of membrane to extend the lifespan and
good quality water. Red Tube is your feedwater with 1/2" MPT x 1/2" FIP x 3/8" OD tube
pushin type fitting, Black Tube is your watste water with 1/4" OD tube pushin type fittings
drain saddle, White Tube is your RO Product water with inline ball valve. This unit includes
check valves on membranes, flow restrictor, auto shut off valve & housing wrench. Run water
through the system after install for 15 - 30 minutes to remove all carbon fines.
Great economical, no booster pump required. Great for hydroponic, aquarium and other light commercial use.
Please email us at: 123WaterFilter@gmail.com
Our Address: 311 East Ave K8 Stu. 111
Lancaster, CA US 93535
Contact Us : 661-388-2188
We ship worldwide, please contact for shipping quote.