Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System 5 Stage unit includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO water. This system includes everything needed to install and start making clean water.
- 1 SEDIMENT FILTER (5 MICRON)
- 1 CARBON BLOCK FILTER (5 MICRON)
- 1 SEDIMENT FILTER (1 MICRON)
- 1 MEMBRANE (100 GPD)
- 1 INLINE POST CARBON FILTER
- 3 ALL CLEAR FILTER HOUSINGS
- 1 ASV Auto Shut Off Valve
- 1 FLOW RESTRICTOR
- 1 STORAGE TANK (3.2 Gallon with storage capacity of 2.8 gallon) RO-122
1 RO FAUCET (Non Air Gap) Chrome Finish Standard
- 1 Feed Water Adapter 1/2" MIP x 1/2" FIP x 1/4" Push-in Quick Connect
- 1 Drain Saddle Valve 1/4" Push-in Type Quick Connect
- 1 Filter Housing Wrench
COLOR CODED TUBING FOR EASY INSTALLATION (approx. 4 feet each per connection)
THIS SYSTEM COMES WITH EVERYTHING FOR EASY INSTALLATION AND READY TO GO.
COMES WITH NSF CERTIFIED FILTERS AND MEMBRANE
- 1ST STAGE: SEDIMENT FILTER 5 MICRON
- Sediment Filter is a 4 stage polypropylene sediment filter with a high dirt holding capacity
- Size: 2.75" x 9,.75" fits 10" standard housing.
- 2ND STAGE: CARBON BLOCK 5 MICRON
- Size: 2.75" x 9,.75" fits 10" standard housing. Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- Made with Premium Quality Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- 5 µ Filtration
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- Fits all Standard 10" Filter Housings
- 2500 Gallon capacity @ 1 PPM Chlorine with 98% chlorine removal at end of cartridge life.
- Flow rate: 1 GPM
- Cartridge is designed for use in Under Sink Filtration & Reverse Osmosis Applications
- 3RD STAGE: SEDIMENT FILTER 5 Micron
4TH STAGE: MEMBRANE 75 gallons per day.
5TH STAGE: INLINE CARBON FILTER- for taste and odor regulation