The HF5-4014 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The HF5-4014 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective tape wound exterior, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested.The polyamide thin-film used in the HF5 Series membranes is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 600 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 80 psi
- Dimensions: 4" x 14"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Extra Low Energy, Brackish Water
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec HF5-4014
Please email us at: 123WaterFilter@gmail.com
Our Address: 311 East Ave K8 Stu. 111
Lancaster, CA US 93535
Contact Us : 661-388-2188
We ship worldwide, please contact for shipping quote.