Fleck's new SXT controller is the next generation control valve. This replaces the past SE platform.
- Injector/drain modules contain the brine valve, flow controls and injector are removable from the valve's exterior
- The timer is built with rugged 3/8" wide gears
- The controls are user friendly and easy to program
- The valve body is constructed of non-corrosive, UV resistant, fiber reinforced polymer
- Economical, low power consumption
- Easily replaceable components
- Large LCD with 48 hour capacitor backup, for power outages
Whole House Water Softener System
This Fleck Built water softener system is powered by a Fleck 5600 SXT digital meter. Fleck is the most popular digital meter on the market today.
The backlit LCD display and user friendly interface makes it very easy to operate. This is a complete system except for needing the drain line and salt.
48,000 grain unit = 10x54" tank and standard brine tank
Our standard high capacity resin (up to 1-3 PPM of Iron) 10% Crosslink
Features & Benefits:
- Continuous service flow rate of 20 GPM with a backwash of 7 GPM
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 12" and filter up to 10" in diameter
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- LCD display alternates between time of day, volume remaining or days until regeneration
- Super capacitor for keeping time of day during power outage
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Filter or softener control valves
- Downflow double backwash cam for reduced hardness leakage
- Downflow co-current or up flow counter-current regeneration
- Swivel attachment for 360° rotation of power head
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Plumbing connections in 1"
- Fiber-reinforced polymer or stainless steel bypass valve
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- SXT-Large LCD display and user selectable time clock or metered function, usable for filtration and softener systems.
Our Address: 311 East Ave K8 Stu. 111
Lancaster, CA US 93535