Titan Water Pro
Standard Reverse Osmosis for every 1 Gallon clean water will send to waste drain 3-4 Gallon water. The new Pentair GRO Membrane have a 1 to 1 ratio on purified water to rejected water.
Titan Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System 5 Stage RO with ERP 500 Permeate Pump
- Stage 1 Sediment Water Filter 5 Micron
- Stage 2 Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- Stage 3 Carbon Block CTO Water Filter 5 Micron
- Stage 4 High Recovery Membrane Pentair GRO-50EN
- Stage 5 Post Carbon GAC Inline Water Filter
Color Coded Tubings 1/4" OD for easy installation.
- 1. RO Housing Wrench
- 1. Drain Saddle Valve - 1/4" Push in type Quick Connect
- 1. Feed Water Adapter - 1/2" MIP x 1/2" FIP x 1/4" Tube QC
- 1. Housing Wrench
- 1. Manual Membrane Flush kit (Extends membrane life with frequent flush)
- 1. Standard non air gap faucet
- 1. Standard RO-122 Storage Tank
- 1. ERP 500 Permeate Pump
Installation Guide/Manual will be send via email.
Pentair TLC Residential Membranes use an industry leading state of the art TLC (Thin Layer Composite) membrane providing high quality water for a broad range of water chemistries.
The Pentair GRO-50EN are Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for materials and structural integrity requirements.
Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
Rejection performance comparable to standard reverse osmosis elements.
High rejection stability at high input TDS
TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
125 PSI (6.90 bar)
Free Chlorine: 0.1 ppm
Pentair GRO-50EN - Tested at 65 psi, 77 F Temp, 50% Recovery, 500 ppm NaCL/RO
This unit comes with a permeate pump ERP-500
Features and benefits of permeate pump:
Requires no electricity, powered by hydro energy
The Permeate Pump (ERP 500) is a simple, yet revolutionary device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required.
The Permeate Pump forces product water into storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the
efficiency of the RO water production, reducing waste water by up to 80%. Permeate pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need of hydraulic shut off valve. Other benefits include higher delivery pressures, faster RO water production, superior water quality and extended filter/membrane life.
From brine water
• Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
• Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
• Enhances contaminant rejection
• Ideal for membranes rated from 10-100 GPD
• Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi
• Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
• Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
• NSF approved (Standard 58)
Excellent Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. Saves Water. 1:1 Clean Product Water to Rejected Water.