Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System 6 Stages - Alkaline pH - TFC-1812-75
1. Stage 1 - Sediment Filter 5 Micron - Removes Silt, Dirt, Particulates
2. Stage 2 - Coconut Shell Carbon GAC Filter
3. Stage 3 - Coconut Shell Carbon Block 5 Micron
4. Stage 4 - TFC-1812-75 RO Membrane
5. Stage 5 - Post Carbon Inline for odor & taste T33
6. Stage 6 - Post Alkaline pH Filter for remineralizer and pH enhancement.
The Alkaline filter changes the acidic RO water into a perfect Natural Alkali Calcium Ionized Water. The Alkaline filter simply gives back minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ion, which were taken away while purifying the water. The Alkaline filter is effective and give the water pH value of 8.00~9.50
Produces perfectly ph-balanced alkaline water, helps minimize the fluctuations of your body's pH.
Makes the water cleaner and healthier.
This filter improves the qualities of clean water by adding necessary for proper human development and health minerals, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and others readily found in many natural mineral waters.
- Mainly installed with REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER SYSTEMS
- Includes necessary hardware for DIY Installation, Feed water adapter 1/2"FIP/MIP x 1/4"OD Tube, Drain Saddle Valve 1/4" OD Tube,3 G Plastic Tank, RO Standard Faucet (Non Air Gap), RO Housing Wrench, color coded tubing for easy installation.