5 Stage Home Drinking 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System RO Filtration
- Offers up to 50 Gallons Per Day in bottled water quality
- Refreshing, Crisp Taste Superior to Bottled Water
- Can be attached to the kitchen tap or installed under sink
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply
- Efficient to reduces: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, selenium, arsenic, cysts ,barium, trivalent chromium, Odor, TDS many more
- Dimensions: RO Unit 14-1/6"L x 9 "D x 19"H
- Operation Temperature: 37F to 104F / Maximum temperature
- System Operating Pressure: 45PSI to75PSI
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation
- 1st Stage (Polypropylene Sediment Filter)
- Standard Size 2-1/3" x 10"
- High-Grade 1 micron high-capacity
- Remove larger particles, dirt, silt, rust, sand ect.
- Protects and extends the life of the membrane and system
- 2nd Stage (GAC Activated Carbon Filter)
- Standard Size: 2-3/4" x 10-1/4"
- Remove rust, organic chemicals, bad taste, odors
- Recommend replace every 6 months (varies depend on the water source quality)
- 3rd Stage (CTO Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter)
- Standard Size 2-3/4" x 10"
- Remove pesticide, odor, chlorine, bacteria, etc.
- Recommend replace every 16 months (varies depend on the water source quality)
- 4th Stage (Reverse Osmosis Membrane)
- Standard Size 2-1/5" x 11-4/5"
- 50 Gallons per day capacity
- RO membrane pore size is the hair of five millionths(0.001 microns)
- Can effectively remove bacteria, organic, inorganic, metal ions and radioactive substances
- 5th Stage (Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter)
- Standard Size 2-1/3" x 9-4/5"
- Removes any taste or odor the water may have in the tank and create a sweeter water taste
- 3.2 Gallon Water Storage Tank (NSF Approved)
- Work pressure: less than 0.4MPa
- Pressure Max: 1.3MPa
- Flow: larger than 3L/min
- Dimension: 15" x 10"
- Premium Faucet
- Longer life span
- Dimension: 5" x 11"
- 1 x 50 Gallons 5-stage Reverse Osmosis Syste
- 1 x Polypropylene Sediment Filters
- 1 x GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filters
- 1 x CTO Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filters
- 1 x Reverse Osmosis membrane
- 1 x InlineT33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filters
- 1 x Water Storage Tank (NSF Approved)
- 1 x Faucet
- 1 Set Installation Hardware
Please email us at: 123WaterFilter@gmail.com
Our Address: 311 East Ave K8 Stu. 111
Lancaster, CA US 93535
Contact Us : 661-388-2188
We ship worldwide, please contact for shipping quote.