Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System 5 Stage unit includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO water. This system includes everything needed to install and start making clean water.
- 1 SEDIMENT FILTER (5 MICRON)
- 1 CARBON BLOCK FILTER (5 MICRON)
- 1 SEDIMENT FILTER (1 MICRON)
- 1 MEMBRANE (75 GPD)
- 1 INLINE POST CARBON FILTER
- 3 ALL CLEAR FILTER HOUSINGS 1/4" Port
- 1 Storage (3.2 Gallon with storage capacity of 2.8 gallon) ROT-122
- 1 Feed Water Valve 1/2"MIP X 1/2" FIP x 1/4" Push-in type Quick Connect
- 1 Drain Saddle 1/4" Push-In type
- 1 ASV - Auto Shut Off Valve
- 1 Filter Housing Wrench
- 1 RO Faucet Standard Chrome Finish (Non Air Gap)
THIS SYSTEM COMES WITH EVERYTHING FOR EASY INSTALLATION AND READY TO GO.
COMES WITH NSF CERTIFIED FILTERS AND MEMBRANE
- 1ST STAGE: SEDIMENT FILTER 5 MICRON
- Sediment Filter is a 4 stage polypropylene sediment filter with a high dirt holding capacity
- Size: 2.75" x 9,.75" fits 10" standard housing.
- 2ND STAGE: CARBON BLOCK 5 MICRON
- Size: 2.75" x 9,.75" fits 10" standard housing. Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- Made with Premium Quality Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- 5 µ Filtration
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- Fits all Standard 10" Filter Housings
- 2500 Gallon capacity @ 1 PPM Chlorine with 98% chlorine removal at end of cartridge life.
- Flow rate: 1 GPM
- Cartridge is designed for use in Under Sink Filtration & Reverse Osmosis Applications
- 3RD STAGE: SEDIMENT FILTER 5 Micron
- 4TH STAGE: MEMBRANE 75 gallons per day.
- 5TH STAGE: INLINE CARBON FILTER- for taste and odor regulation
Units are shipped with all necessary hardware for standard DIY Install
Our Address: 311 East Ave K8 Stu. 111
Lancaster, CA US 93535