Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System 5 Stage unit includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO water. This system includes everything needed to install and start making clean water.
COLOR CODED TUBING FOR EASY INSTALLATION (approx. 4 feet each per connection)
- 1 SEDIMENT FILTER (5 MICRON)
- 1 CARBON BLOCK FILTER (5 MICRON)
- 1 SEDIMENT FILTER (1 MICRON)
- 1 MEMBRANE (75 GPD)
- 1 INLINE POST CARBON FILTER
3 ALL CLEAR FILTER HOUSINGS 1/4" Port
- 1 Storage (3.2 Gallon with storage capacity of 2.8 gallon) ROT-122
- 1 Feed Water Valve 1/2"MIP X 1/2" FIP x 1/4" Push-in type Quick Connect
- 1 Drain Saddle 1/4" Push-In type
- 1 ASV - Auto Shut Off Valve
- 1 Filter Housing Wrench
- 1 RO Faucet Standard Chrome Finish (Non Air Gap)
THIS SYSTEM COMES WITH EVERYTHING FOR EASY INSTALLATION AND READY TO GO.
COMES WITH NSF CERTIFIED FILTERS AND MEMBRANE
- 1ST STAGE: SEDIMENT FILTER 5 MICRON
- Sediment Filter is a 4 stage polypropylene sediment filter with a high dirt holding capacity
- Size: 2.75" x 9,.75" fits 10" standard housing.
- 2ND STAGE: CARBON BLOCK 5 MICRON
- Size: 2.75" x 9,.75" fits 10" standard housing. Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- Made with Premium Quality Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- 5 µ Filtration
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- Fits all Standard 10" Filter Housings
- 2500 Gallon capacity @ 1 PPM Chlorine with 98% chlorine removal at end of cartridge life.
- Flow rate: 1 GPM
- Cartridge is designed for use in Under Sink Filtration & Reverse Osmosis Applications
3RD STAGE: SEDIMENT FILTER 5 Micron
4TH STAGE: MEMBRANE 75 gallons per day.
5TH STAGE: INLINE CARBON FILTER- for taste and odor regulation
Units are shipped with all necessary hardware for standard DIY Install