- Compatible with all brands and types of TF, CA and UF membranes
- Helps to ensure that membranes are performing at the highest level
- Solution pH: 2
- Saves time and money by prolonging the life of membranes
- Cleans and removes calcium carbonate scale
- Made in USA
C – 10 Series Membrane Cleaner
AXEON C – 10 Series Membrane Cleaner is a low pH powdered cleaner that gently and effectively removes inorganic scalant such as calcium carbonate and metal hydroxides from the surface of the membrane. Used in a program that includes an alkaline cleaner for organics and particulate removal, AXEON C – 10 Series Membrane Cleaner provides excellent foulant removal resulting in longer system run times and increased membrane life expectancy.
1. Inspect all cleaning system components to include CIP tank, hoses and cartridge filters. Flush or replace if necessary. Fill cleaning tank with reverse osmosis permeate or Dl water. Turn on agitator or tank recirculation pump.
2. Slowly add C – 10 to cleaning tank (1 pound [0.45 kg] of C – 10 for every 12 gal [45 L] of water) and mix thoroughly. The solution pH should match product specification. The solution should be heated up to 45°C to improve cleaning efficacy.
3. Circulate solution in the same direction as the feed flow. Typical circulation times are 30 – 90 minutes.† Maximum flow rate per pressure vessel is 40 gpm (152 lpm) for 8 – inch elements and 10 gpm (38 lpm) for 4 – inch elements. Maximum pressure for cleaning is 60 psi (4.2 kg / cm2).
4. In cases of heavy fouling, divert the first 10 – 20% of cleaning solution to drain to prevent re deposition of removed solids.
5. Rinse with reverse osmosis permeate before returning system to service. When returning unit to service, divert product water to drain until any residual cleaning solution has been rinsed from system.
Handling time is 5 business day.
Our Address: 311 East Ave K8 Stu. 111
Lancaster, CA US 93535